Forums Work From Home Business Forums Beachbody Forum
  • Topic: Team Beachbody Complaints

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • April 7, 2010 10:06 PM PDT
    • Team Beachbody Complaints

I have seen that this company is offering a lot of what looks like weight loss assistance and products to its members. Reminds me of an expanded Weight Watchers or Jennie Craig program.

I have also seen that the number one Team Beachbody complaint seems to be that the company does not stop charging people when they cancel. I did see that a representative of Team Beachbody was addressing the complaints (and they were in a simple forum, so clearly they are on top of their game), but the issue of charging people long after they have closed their account is not a Team Beachbody complaint exclusively. Lots of other companies seem to have this issue.

• April 8, 2010 3:52 AM PDT

yeah,, mostly it is.. im not really sure about this issue.. but i think it would not be the company would take into the situation like that if the consumer doesn't violated something.. more of this things really happens because of contract.. but really dont know much of the negotiation of team beach body, all is just my opinion... maybe people just make things longer... ill get back after i can get informations about this issue :)

• April 8, 2010 1:01 PM PDT

Yeah, thanks but, it looks like their issues were dealt with. In fact, the representative for the company was very good and apologetic to the customers who were overcharged, and told them he would definitely take care of it, and he must have because there were no further complaints in that regard. I think that a company like Team Beachbody that wants to improve their image while doing good and selling their products needs to have an open ended consumer relationship where if there is any dissatisfaction at all, the consumer is right, not the company. Good news for Team Beachbody that they see it that way too, regardless of if there was a contract or not.

• April 8, 2010 1:13 PM PDT

yeah.. that should a good company do manage things in worst.. they must be down towards their clients :)

for sure their was just a human error in terms of over charging.. im sure much consumer would understand, unless if some critics would take advantage and make it more worst.. hope not so.. but i do think this consumers needs more satisfaction, and thats the challenge of the company should be :)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel