Forums New Work from Home Companies New Companies
  • Topic: Trump Network

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 3, 2009 4:32 AM PST
    • Trump Network

I recently joined The Trump Network.

Not having done network marketing before,  this is my first real MLM that I have been involved with.

So far things seem to be going quite well.  Upline support and training is very good for what I know.

The hype of the up-coming pre-launch seems to be a huge driving force right now.

For those of you that have experiance in network marketing,  I am wondering, am I hiching my wagon to the right horse?   Currenlty it feels good,  but obviously I am still in the hand holding part of the relationship.

You can find information at  www.trumpnetwork.com

I am just looking for the right company before I make the mistakes I have heard from so many others.

Comments from the experts are welcome!

on

I have been able to start building a fairly strong team and just a few weeks.

- my replicated site is www.trumpnetwork.com/kevinthomson -

• November 4, 2009 1:35 PM PST
    • Trump Network

Kevin,

The Trump Network sounds like a great company. What you want to look for in a company is how long it's been around and how much longer it will be around. From what I know the company originally known as Ideal Health has been around since 1997 and now that Trump is a new partner there is a bunch of hype about a pre-launch. The compensation plans seems very similar to all the other companies. However, the biggest problem the network marketers face is the lack of marketing training to help capture more leads. If you have that part of it figured out...well then you are all set. 

To Your Success!

Vince & Roxana Gionti

http://www.DynamicFinancialFreedom.net

• November 12, 2009 6:09 AM PST
    • Trump Network

Hi Kevint,

Not to take your focus away from the Donald Trump NM that you joined.

But since you mentioned that your still in search fo the right company.

In would like to share with you about the company that I am with.

Email me at esnaer01@yahoo.com

I would like to hear from you and would like to give you some info about our company so you can compare your notes.

All the very best

Eunice

• November 13, 2009 5:08 AM PST
    • Trump Network

Hi ,

Donald Trump has been endorsing my home business for the last few years and we were actually featured on the Celebrity Apprentice. Here is the link to check it out:

www.arnola.acnrep.com

Take a look and let me know what you think.

• November 16, 2009 7:54 PM PST
    • Trump Network

I looked at the trump network.  Looks like a good option but rather expensive and wasn't really offering anything "new" just a famous spokes person. 

But here is what you need to look at:

First is the company easy to understand and duplicatible.  Or does it take a degree in rocket science to understand the back office and comp. plan?

Is it a business model that has real staying power or like you said is it just prelaunch hype?

Do you LOVE it!!!  Passion for what you are doing will help you to get over some of the hurdles all network marketers go through.

I have not been doing this very long (about 6 months) so I am NOT going to tell you I am some guru but I will say this.  I believe that if we help each other we will all succeed.  I  share everything I am doing so feel free to check out my blog http://ccruniverse.sdword.com  There are some great free tools to use under the "Freebies" post. 

This is just what I have found to be true and successful for me.  I hope it helps...

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel