Forums New Work from Home Companies New Companies
  • Topic: Visi

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 25, 2012 11:38 PM PST
    • Visi

Anyone heard of Visi wellness yet and have any details?

In the health/nutrition field. I admit I'm curious (time for another income stream?) but it's still about 33 days from launch and there's precious little info. out there.

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• February 29, 2012 2:11 AM PST
    • Visi

Hello Jon,

I enjoy and respect your posts, so please don't take this as being critical of you personally in any way -

I have looked for info on ViSi and ViSi Wellness and there doesn't seem to be any info available on the company or the product. Search results are incredibly thin for a company that is set to launch in 30 days.

Do you have a corporate URL? Is there a logo for ViSi anywhere online?

At this time there is little that indicates the Visi MLM PreLaunch page is anything but a lead generation form.

Could you post a link to the PDF files you mentioned?

By digging really deep I was able to recover archived copies of pages from the Visi Prelaunch site that have since been removed, but which contained these executive bios:

William O. Perry
      •Co-Founder Marriott School of  Entrepreneurs
      •Owner Perry Homes – Largest Home Builder in Utah
      •Owner  - $100million+ Car Dealership – Sacramento CA
      •Chairman - Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge

Biography:

In 1974, Bill started a construction development business that operates today as Perry Homes, Inc., with projects in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, and California. In 1994 sales were slightly over 55 million. In 1990, he invested in a Toyota Dealership in Sacramento, California which operates under the name of Folsom Lake Toyota. In 1994 the total sales of the Toyota Dealership were $50,133,000. By 2000, sales were in excess of $100,000,000. In early 1995 the Toyota Dealership moved into a new facility known as the Folsom Lake Auto Mall.

In 2000, Bill was appointed to the National Board of Directors of the Freedom Foundation at Valley Forge.

Kent D. Lewis

Kent Lewis is a veteran of network marketing with over Twenty Years of experience as a corporate executive, consultant and distributor. His International experience includes work in more than thirty countries, providing him with a deep understanding of diverse business cultures. He has directed successful international Development strategies into vital Billion-Dollar-A Year direct sales markets for numerous major direct selling companies. Kent has been responsible for P&L in various geographic regions for billion dollar companies in the industry, managed multi-million dollar budgets and negotiated earnings/savings that have contributed millions of dollars to the bottom line for these entities. Most importantly, he has Devised and Executed strategic sales plans, including one that facilitated a sales increase of $12M to $36M per month in the Japanese market over a three-year period. His ability to Analyze markets and Identify key factors for success will be instrumental in helping VíSi grow efficiently and rapidly.

Kent received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Japanese from B.Y.University and a Global Master of Business Administration from Thunderbird, the number one ranked international business school in the world.

Ryan Lewis

As an entrepreneur, Ryan Lewis has Co-Founded and directed the successful Launch of both network marketing and retail companies while developing growth strategies for continued success. His Unique ‘start up’ business experience is a great asset to ViSi. Ryan is currently the Chief Operating Officer of Visi, LLC. He will oversee all Operational matters of the company including, Systems, Sourcing of Packaging components, production / manufacturing,

Logistics and Inventory. Ryan has also travelled extensively throughout the world setting up and securing a consistent supply chain.  In addition to this Ryan has also conducted the Research and Development for the Formulating of multiple personal care and dietary supplement products. Prior to his position with Sibu, Ryan served as a corporate Sales Account Manager at Novell.  Ryan also holds a Masters Degree in business management and also passed the series 65 exam, becoming an Investment Advisor.

Is William Perry still involved with the ViSi MLM Prelaunch?

• March 9, 2012 1:00 AM PST
    • Visi

Greetings Jon! You can get more detail regarding Visi by listening to the
      6-minute recorded overview here: 512-703-6104

I have also posted some PDF documents here: http://www.visiworldwide.com

Launch is set for April, everything proceeding forward as planned.

Best,

Rick Hagar

Visi Master DIstributor
      716-417-3992 

• March 14, 2012 4:14 PM PDT
    • Visi

Jon if u want to make good money I give u my e mail contact me then we can talk on the phone I will show u something u r a smart guy u can do ur own resource and u will be satisfied what I show u my e mail is adskad88@yahoo.com tx

• May 1, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
    • Visi

Hey Jon,

Visi is in full swing.  It's turning out to be incredible.  The products are amazing and people are losing between 3-7 lbs on a 3 day sample.  Timing is perfect to get placed.  I am one of the founding members and would love to speak with you.  You can visit my FB Fan Page at www.facebook.com/govisi or fill out a form at www.iamvisiglobal.com .  Corporate website at www.teamvisi.com/BD . My busines partner and I have secured several top tier spots that have placements under them.  We have connections with corporate team and master distributor, Rick Hagar.  This is an opportunity I strongly encourage you to take a close look at.

Corporate team is impressive and has the right temperment to start up and scale up properly and has experience with NuSkin and Xango, and others.

We are currently open in US, Canada & Austrailia.  Will open in Japan within 6 mos. 

We are binary and are currently all building one side of Master's leg.  Many people will see great incomes right out the gate.  My partner and I have certainly witnessed this first hand.

We are backed by investor, Bill Perry, owner of Perry Homes, with 10s of millions already invested.

We have products with a unique story, and exclusive rights to our proprietary blend that delivers instant results.  Sales are already through the roof.

Finally, the system is easy to duplicate and understand. 

Please call me or email me with your questions.

Jamie Dulaney, (985) 714-4512  jamiedulaney@ymail.com

• February 28, 2012 10:25 AM PST
    • Visi

I've gotten a couple of pdfs talking about their 2 products coming.

Honestly looks good, but similar to every other health juice/product that finds some 'special' fruit with amazing benefits.

It's appealing, I'm looking for more info...

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• February 29, 2012 7:43 AM PST
    • Visi

Okay, what I'm sharing I got in those 2 pdfs.  It doesn't bother me yet the amount of information - it IS prelaunch.

You'll notice the capture page is the same address for everyone.  This isn't the high rollers simply padding their downlines.  as I get more info I'll share.

Watchdog, why on earth would I take what you said personal?  I admit I'm interested and like what I'm seeing, but I need to know more and have an open mind.  It'll be about a week before they start allowing presignups and a few weeks later they'll have lead capture pages for us all.

It made it onto NPROs New Companies list today:

http://www.npros.com/dir/visi/

No, William Perry isn't listed in the documents.  No idea what happened to him.  No additional info on the leaders and their past companies beyond what I've shared, however, I find that standard.  They don't want to say their founder was successful in Company X and Y - they're focusing on the new company.  You might disagree on the strategy, but I think that's pretty typical.

I'll upload the 2 pdfs I got and provide a link in a bit.

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 5, 2012 12:49 PM PST
    • Visi

Is William Perry still involved with the ViSi MLM Prelaunch?

According to the recorded calls i've heard, yes.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 9, 2012 1:08 AM PST
    • Visi

Rick,

Thanks for joining in and sharing this! 

By the way, I'm the 'Jon' that talked with you yesterday from Charlotte. :)

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 1, 2012 5:36 AM PDT
    • Visi

Jamie,

thank you for the reply. 

If you'll take the time to read the thread, you'll see I joined Visi in pre-launch, I know Rick Hagar, and am personally sponsored by him, love the products, and have posted mutliple reviews and video reviews thus far.

This is growing like a weed, I LOVE the products, and am impressed with the company and how it's rolling out.

I wish you luck,

Jon

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 1, 2012 11:08 AM PDT
    • Visi

Curious, what happened with your involvement in Trump Network?

Also, check our your BN profile, a couple of your links are broken.  Just a friendly FYI.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• February 28, 2012 1:45 PM PST
    • Visi

I worked up a quick page on what I know tonight.  Rough, but starting to fill out.

Little info on the comp. plan, but more on the products available.

Honestly, this is probably a blockbuster waiting to happen. Slick presentation, a good concept many health-minded and MLMers will find attractive, and the Master Distributor is Rick Hagar.

http://visi.jonrpatrick.com/

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 9, 2012 1:18 AM PST
    • Visi

Absolutely my friend - I'm looking forward to working together and developing a life-long friendship. Can't wait to get out to Charlotte! 

• February 29, 2012 12:42 AM PST
    • Visi

Jon,

Is the executive info you have on your http://visi.jonpatrick.com page from the company PDF files? The thing that I notice the most is that the CEO and COO bios don't give any specifics about the companies they worked for or the sales claims made.

How did you get the PDFs? All I got when I submitted on the prelaunch form was a generic email?

Looking forward to more info from you.

• March 14, 2012 11:50 PM PDT
    • Visi

Hello Jon, I am new to this forum actually for getting knowledge and here I would like to say that I am at right place. Thanks for sharing your views.

• March 29, 2012 1:36 PM PDT
    • Visi

A quick update for my friends here.

I got involved early in PreLaunch, and had an opportunity to try each of the products.  Honestly, they're among the best of any MLM I've tried. 

Think of the other companies that have made major impacts by bringing locally or regionally known 'superfruits' to the world stage - and that's what Visi has done with their Scandanavian Blend - I make no health claims but each ingredient by itself is recognized for major and multiple health benefits.

But this isn't another 'juice company' . Visi is entering 3 massive markets at once - Energy, Wellness and weight loss.  Two are powdered and you add to water, and the weight loss is a pill.

Each works very, very well.  I'm a coffee drinker, and the Energy almost shocked me with the boost I felt in mere minutes.

I don't mean this to sound too 'salesy', but I'm' very, very excited about these.  I believe ANY company should be product-first, and to build by sampling.  These are going to be easy to share.

The latest update is that the official launch will take place with everything going live at 7:30 AM MST on April 4th.
      We will launch in United States, Canada, and Australia that day. Japan within a few months.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 29, 2012 5:59 PM PDT
    • Visi

Hi Jon and thanks for ur e mail but i have to say that it is another juicy company and time for juicy and diet is up im saying it because been there done that so good luck to u but if u want to see really where market is going as i told u look at this 

www.platinum1.jeunesseglobal.com

www.drnathannewman.com this is what makes the network marketing a real deal  

• March 2, 2012 7:20 AM PST
    • Visi

Rick Hagar

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• March 29, 2012 9:06 PM PDT
    • Visi

good company, wish you luck.

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel