Forums New Work from Home Companies New Companies
  • Topic: A Versativa Review

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 12, 2011 6:31 AM PDT
    • A Versativa Review

Lets cut to the chase people, this is the "decade of doobie".  A time in which we will probably see those previously unheard of incremental legalizations of a couple substances that prove to be "active". Such substances like marijuana, and of course its closely related cousin; hemp. Its my belief that in the current economic state of affairs, things are bleak enough for the US government to take a look at previously-outlawed things, and decide if they are safe enough to be taxed and regulated. Hemp in particular has been a substance only allowed in small amounts and in a form most suitable for clothing, art, nutrition, and a few other similar purposes.

One of the newest companies to show up at this long-brewing swaray is a new mlm opportunity known as Versativa. I could easily fill this review up with the history of hemp, and how its is ancient plant that's been used for thousands of years; was what the first constitution was written on, and is one of the most nutritious foods known to man, but I want to focus a bit more on the company and its products as opposed to hemp itself.

Some of you may or may not recall another mlm known as ForeverGreen International, a successful multi-million dollar company led by CEO Ron Williams. Versativa is an Eco-Division of ForeverGreen, with a mission to promote better health based on the world's nutritional needs.  Versativa feels that by offering by going the raw food route, it will increase its chances at becoming a leader in the wellness arena. I can personally vouch for the health benefits of hemp, even though I am admittedly weary about an mlm company's organic promise. Despite my reluctance, I feel that it would be more helpful to start being a bit more optimistic, and give a company like this the benefit of the doubt.

Versativa is currently in pre-launch with a shipping schedule to begin in Feb. 2011. Its products include a nutritional supplement known as "Pulse"  with 26 organic or clean raw foods which include the mighty hemp seed. The product is also available in the form of snack bars, which will be fairly useful to use as samples in the process of promoting the product. Another product included in the mix is a drink called Hemphoria which is a full hemp seed concentrate. I'm not sure how this one is going to go, because I can tell you from experience that hemp protein is absolutely awful, as amazingly beneficial as it may be to your health. I'd rather set fire to my tongue and put it out with a glass of Moxie.

The comp plan is going to be a turn off for some people because from the looks of things, it includes 5 legs. The call it The People's Plan and it is identical to that of ForeverGreen. During pre-launch, membership is free, and you can place an order between $53.95 - $299.95. The consensus by people more knowledgeable than myself suggest that for experts this company has something to offer, unfortunately for those less experienced, it will most likely fail.

To contact Versativa you can start here at their web site. http://hempmlmversativa.com/

I assume that since Versativa is a subsidiary of ForeverGreen, the contact information is the same. I am led to believe this simply because I am unable to find any contact info specifically designated for Versativa, although this may be subject to change in the future.

Versativa
      972 North 1430 West
      Orem, Utah 84057
      Phone: 1-801-655-5500
      Fax: 1-801-655-5505

• August 13, 2011 1:58 AM PDT
    • A Versativa Review

As far as I know Forever Green is a pretty solid company, I wonder why they didn't just market this product as a Forever Green product as oppose to making it a new branch? Anyway, hemp doesn't taste terribly good, so I can't imagine that hemp concentrate would be anything less than nasty. You never know though, its possible that they have some kind of flavored concoction that manages to get it down for you. I am not denying the health benefits of hemp at all. I don't understand why it was banned either since hemp contains no THC. I was taking hemp protein before I started on whey, and all the research I've done suggests that hemp protein is better, but I felt better physically, and noticed better quality of muscle tone and workout ability using the whey so I stuck with it. Not sure what it turned out that way but oh well. If I thought Versativa had some type of protein product I might incorporate them into my day to day routine as to allow my body to deal with less whey to digest but for now I'll have to wait and see what they produce over time.

Nice review Rick.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel