Forums New Work from Home Companies New Companies
  • Topic: Nerium International is only 4 months old and being featured in

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • January 1, 2012 5:44 PM PST
    • Nerium International is only 4 months old and being featured in

as Deborah K. Heisz, Editor in Chief from Success from Home Magazine says........"When selecting companies, we look at their reputation and longevity, so it isn't often that we feature startups in Success from Home.  In fact, we've never featured a company that is as young as the one that graces the cover this month.  But the unique blend of experience and research backing this company makes it seem far more established.  A solid, experienced leadership team and credibility are a few elements anyone seeking a new home-based venture should look for in a company."  Now is the time to join this company as a brand partner!  NeriumAD is giving real results in a short time.  The product pretty much sells itself because of the results.  To explore for yourself what NeriumAD and the company is about, please visit www.youreflection.nerium.com  

• January 3, 2012 12:09 AM PST

The advertiser must commit to purchase $330,000 worth of the publication to be "featured"..  The neighbors kids with a lemmonaide stand can be "featured" if they have the cash.. Not that its a bad thing..  Its only bad if the upline sells it to you as if you were chosen and you portray it as such yourself.. Its called ethics. In This case its an ethics FAIL.. The company might be good, the product might be great, but they are in for a long hard road if they are going to duplicate lack of integrity right out of the gate.. It will only get worse from here.. Sorry 

• March 12, 2012 5:48 PM PDT

i think u should check this company before u go far in Neriumad business i know the owner Jeff and i know he paid alot to be in that magazine more power to him but really check this out and if u r not satisfied to see the real deal then say what ever u want to say just check this doctor out and if u want to know more contact me 

www.platinum1.jeunesseglobal.com

www.drnathannewman.com

and trust me this company will clean up any of them from the market they dont even advertise or anything 

• January 4, 2012 1:23 AM PST

That's what I thought.

The company buys $330,000 work of issues to be featured, they then turn around and have reps and distributors buy the magazines to use as sales aids and provide "Validation" that the company is legit because they are featured in Business at Home Magazine. Circular reasoning.

Is the $330,000 commitment documented anywhere? I looked at Business at Home's website and didn't see those details. Of course, it probably wouldn't be listed in their main "advertising" link.

Now that's not necessarily a take-away from Nerium; having $330,000 in your war chest to spend on what is essentially advertising suggests they have working capital.

Any idea how many featured companies have gone belly up shortly after being featured? Or where a list might exist of all previously featured companies?

• January 4, 2012 1:58 AM PST

I saw it listed somewhere awhile back.. Im sure its variable and goes through the sales department.. You could always call them I guess.. Having Capital like that on startup is a good thing and I was thinking that myself..  Not sure about the last 2 questions.. Check their website archives if available and look to see how many are still around.

• January 4, 2012 3:51 AM PST

I saw it listed somewhere awhile back.. Im sure its variable and goes through the sales department.. You could always call them I guess.. Having Capital like that on startup is a good thing and I was thinking that myself..  Not sure about the last 2 questions.. Check their website archives if available and look to see how many are still around.

The number is from a 2010 USA Today article about FHTM. I replied in another thread I created ( with a shorter title ) Nerium International Review.

• January 4, 2012 6:23 AM PST

I heard that Business from Home was interested in Nerium International and featured this company themselves.  I don't think Nerium paid a bunch of money to be featured in this magazine.  If you people are wanting to look at a great business opportunity, check Nerium out.  Let me know if you are interested :)

• January 4, 2012 11:24 PM PST

YourReflection Wrote:

I heard that Business from Home was interested in Nerium International and featured this company themselves.  I don't think Nerium paid a bunch of money to be featured in this magazine.  If you people are wanting to look at a great business opportunity, check Nerium out.  Let me know if you are interested :)

Companies typically don't broadcast the fact that a piece is a paid advertorial. It defeats the purpose.

I'm going to lean toward the USA TODAY article being correct about the nature and cost of being featured on the cover of the magazine.

Of course, it is entirely possible they have changed their business model. Possible but it somehow seems unlikely. Their parent company VideoPlus has been around for years and their business model is creating marketing tools for MLMs.

This post was edited by WatchDog at April 10, 2013 8:24 AM PDT
    • April 10, 2013 8:27 AM PDT

Note to the admin: I was rereading my post here, and noticed that when it was imported the place where I quoted the previous post does not seem to reflect the quote properties - it looked like I was giving a positive testimonial, which we all know, just isn't in my nature.

I also stand by my previous comments. Business from Home magazine is a collection of paid advertorials. Using it to prove the credibility of any business - including Nerium - is meaningless.

• April 10, 2013 8:41 AM PDT

WatchDog said:

...- it looked like I was giving a positive testimonial, which we all know, just isn't in my nature.

Lol.  It's good to see you around again Watchdog. :)

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel