Forums » MLMRankings

List of newest posts

• August 15, 2013 6:07 AM PDT
    • Yeah!

Pretty excited to see that.  I know there's been a lot of interest in My Fun Life, but that was exciting to see on the list! 

JP

• January 14, 2012 4:52 AM PST
    • It's in prelaunch for a couple more days, then we'll start receiving texts through the network. 

• January 14, 2012 2:21 AM PST
    • I recall you mentioning Text Cash Network with some positive comments in an earlier post.

Have you earned any revenue yet? Is it still in prelaunch?

• March 4, 2011 4:35 AM PST
    • So this company is a little bit like, or a lot like Passion Parties I take it? I was wondering when another company like them would pop up and create a little competition. I would like to point out that the old expression "sex sells" couldn't be more of a truthfull statement in just about every possible angle comprehensible. That being the case, I think you have a shot at success with nearly any of these companies provided you are comfortable enough to discuss the products and provided the company itself isn't a scam. Toy parties are increasing in popularity, and the more acceptable the concept becomes, the wider the market will open in my opinion.

• March 3, 2011 9:26 AM PST
    • Brown Bag Party topped the rankings this update on MLMRankings.com with a 255.83% gain over the prior months data.

The Brown Bag Party Mission Statement
      Brown Bag Party was created to help develop business leaders and create opportunities to build wealth through a competitive compensation and marketing plan while our Independent Representatives provide an opportunity for women to gather in as safe and friendly environment to learn about and discuss their romance and sexual health needs.

Brown Bag Party

Find a Brown Bag Party Consultant