Forums » Nutritional Reviews

List of newest posts

• February 26, 2013 10:14 AM PST
    • Actually I don't, it does little good and tends to turn people off.

I would rather spend my time online talking about what I can do to help someone than try pitching my product or service to them. I can always share the merits of the product later on, when it might do some good.

• November 6, 2012 4:50 AM PST
    • i tried natraboost  from day one my energy and mood improved i  am trying the new product just introduced   from the  same company and people have noticed increased gas mileage from petromaxxx plus they have a lot more  products coming. everything from skin care  and nutritionals to cleaners and more.  i am not trying to sell just excited. Mark Seyforth  Herbalife  cofounder , founder of one 24, day 1  and seyforth laboratories and inventor of the milkshake diet has big   plans for day one that is why i am excited  i am also helping charities as well as making money and enjoying products oh yes i researched the increases as well as wellness which by definition includes the environment .

• October 29, 2012 11:04 AM PDT
    • I do, just not here!

My primary marketing is to talk about the benefits and share testimonials on my company's flagship product!

• June 3, 2012 1:35 PM PDT
    •  i used the go cardio extreme product  green organics international and my cholesterol level went from 211 to 98 my prescription for crestor went down from 20 mg to 10 mg daily

• May 30, 2012 2:37 AM PDT
    • [quote user="SnackCloud"]

Come on people. When are we going to talk about the merits of the product? I hope that's the reason why we joined our respective opportunities. Does anyone care to share?

[/quote]

I would enjoy seeing some positive reviews. I realize I usually only write about negative or potentially fraudulent scenarios. I don't want to appear as though I'm doing so because I'm trying to promote any other products. But I know there are thousands of viable products out there, many of which work well in the MLM / Direct Sales environment.

I think the most important factors for a successful company and product are:

1. A consumable product. I've yet to see a digital product or strictly online MLM do as well as those that sell vitamins, or skin care, nutritional beverages or energy drinks.

2. A reasonably priced product. If I can get the same quality product for less at Costco, don't bother me with it.

3. A company staffed with execs without any baggage. Like FTC or Attorney General cease and desist notices from past companies.

Just my thoughts. Looking forward to some positive reviews. They are sure to be well ranked if posted on Repspace.

• May 29, 2012 11:55 AM PDT
    • when i ran an ad for green organics some idiot attacked it  on the forum . i find people love to belittle companies they are  not a part of  i look at the product  line  and the future products because without products to sell to the ultimate consumer the company is not a network marketing company b ut is a ponzi scheme insteadi like what we have now and what we will have

• May 29, 2012 10:26 AM PDT
    • Thanks for sharing Angel,

My name is Fritz Gerald. and I promote nutritional products through online retail. The products I want to share are from a company called, Yoli. You probably heard of them. I'm not as long winded as you are when it comes to posts but all I have to say, our products fight acid in the body. It's cleared my adult acne, helps me stay focused, I don't have the chest pain I use to have from the military and my skin is clear.

That's what the products have done for me. It's hard for me to push an opportunity but I can push a products 24/7. I love it.

I hope more people share the merits of their products rather than pushing a business opportunity down the throat of others.

Thanks for sharing Angel. :)

• May 28, 2012 3:46 PM PDT
    • I concur with your examination Mr. SnackCloud.  I joined this forum and Repspace to represent, on this space, hence Repspace,  my business opportunity and revolutionary product; but it seems that people find it more amusing to first put every company under the "scam microscope."  As you can see in ealier posts about the company I work with (Greenfoot Global™) and it's product (EnviroTabs®) were attacked by these so called "scam investigators," but I like to call them "forum trolls."  Not only are they quick to criticize, but they also like to dub products ineffective without even trying them out for themselves first.  I am with you and will share with you the merits of the product I market.

EnviroTabs®:

An organometallic combustion catalyst made entirely in the USA.

Lowers vehicles carbon footprint by up to 75%  ( Some individual test studies show 90%+ emissions reduction )

With lower emissions comes longer oil life, engine life, increased horsepower and low-end torque, reduced maintenance costs, no more need for high price premium fuel, decrease heat or temperature, and, depending on a lot variables, increase fuel mileage.

The savings from using the product pay for the purchase of the product and some.  Our guarantee is, if you don't save more money the cost of the product, then you get your money back; plain and simple.

The mission for this product is to lower 10% of the world's vehicles emissions; and help lower the dependency on foreign oil.

Do you have a product to share Mr. SnackCloud?  Please share.

Regards,

Angel Diaz

GFG Team Leader

• May 28, 2012 6:02 AM PDT
    • I'm noticing a pattern that just won't let up! Everywhere I go, every post that I read and videos that I watch, it's the same old story.

• This company is bad
      • Side affects of this product
      • Why you should join this...
      • Why you shouldn't join that...

Come on people. When are we going to talk about the merits of the product? I hope that's the reason why we joined our respective opportunities. Does anyone care to share?

• April 6, 2011 12:31 AM PDT
    • Well, it has to be said, and it kind of came out of nowhere, an MLM company we never really covered ended up going down. This is a rare case in which I feel kind of bad for the reps, because they had no time to really prep, and the product had a good presentation and looked like it might have been legit, well maybe..With the industry raking in billions of dollars, I'm surprised any health and wellness company can stay floating longer than 10 minutes. Point being that I don't understand why people starting a company bother with it, because nothing you can come up with at this point is going to impress anyone when the market is literally saturated. Eiro was heavy on person to person recruiting, but in my short time researching MLMs, I've learned that it isn't the best way to go about it anymore, those days are over. Now is the time to operate online, where everyone's attention is most of the time.

I feel a little soft toward EIRO reps, I think mostly because these guys were the ones you heard mostly good things about. I can't say whether the products were great or not, but the reputation was pretty solid, and these guys were like you and I just trying to make a living and do better in life. No one at EIRO made a call, or posted a press release, or sent out personal emails, instead, they all logged in the web site expecting business as usual, only to find a digital pink slip. That sucks, and I hope the majority of them find something better, something with value that lasts longer, has little competition, and wont fall after a short run.

So out of curiosity, I went on to their Facebook, and low and behold, not a single word about their closing, so I tried Twitter, and still, nothing there. I though to myself, surely, if I go on to their web site, there must be some word on this, after all, you can't leave all the people on the recruiting/selling drive having no idea that the carpet has just been swiped out from under their feet, with kids to feed, bills to pay and clients to keep their word with....but sure enough, not a single word.

What the hell is that EIRO?

I don't get it, why would a company do that?

• February 17, 2011 9:06 AM PST
    • Oh gosh Jeffrey thank goodness you're ok, thank you for posting your story.

When my daughter was a teenager in the late nineties she was dating this really sweet boy Chris, (who she ended up marrying and has 2 beautiful children with today.) that worked across from her store inside of the Emerald Square Mall where we used to live. She was working at the Silver Dragon I believe, and across from her was a Herbalife floor cart with weight loss tablets on display. I can't remember if they sold any other products back then, but Chris had a bit of a weight problem and began using their pills.

He was dieting and exercising every day and really began to look fantastic, paying something like $26 a month for the product. He raved about them giving him energy and suppressing his appetite. I can't remember because it was a long time ago, but back then Ephedrine was popular in weight loss products and I think it was an ingredient in Herbalife weight loss pills, but I could be mistaken. Needless to say, Chris ended up passing out after about 3 months of use and staying in the hospital with severe liver problems. Now like you it was never exclusively proven that Herbalife pills were the cause, but Chris never had problems prior to taking them and never took them again.

I don't know what to think about Herbalife, but I am not leaning in the direction of approval.

• February 3, 2011 1:09 AM PST
    •  I became a distributor in January 2010, I faithfully used all the products and felt great for some time, in May I had my annual physical and was healthy. I started feeling tired around the end of May so I ordered the 21 Day Herbal Cleanse. I started the 21 Day cleanse the first week of June,
       following all label instructions to the letter as I did with all my Herbalife products. I woke up June 20, 2010 with chills and a high fever of 104.8 and severe abdominal pain. My wife wanted me to go to the emergency room but I told her it was probobly a bug and would pass, it did not and after three days of excruciating pain I went to the hospital. My colon was almost completely clogged and ruptured, I had emergency surgery to remove 90% of my colon and appendix. I woke up with a colostomy bag and spent almost a week in the hospital. I spent three months recovering from surgery, and then I had the remaining six inches on either end of my colon reconnected. I quit using Herbalife products after my first surgery as the shakes would bind me up, no matter how much water I drank, I would not have any bowel movement for days. I contacted Herbalife and was asked what products I had been taking, I gave a list of all products and lot numbers and expressed concerns that labels should state that products may not be safe for everybody and I could no longer sell a product that I felt was unsafe, Heralife offered to repurchase most of my products. I had a very bad experience with Herbalife products and could not recommend them to anyone. While I cannot prove the Herbalife products caused my colon to clog and rupture, I can say for a fact that I had a colonoscopy 18 months earlier and my colon was healthy. 
      Jeffrey Raum, Sharpsburg, Ga.

• January 27, 2011 4:38 AM PST
    •  

The newest product of The Hemp Network.

HempOmega supplies hemp oil rich in omega 3,6 and 9 combined with beneficial levels of EPA and DHA from molecularly distilled, purified fish oil.

Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids are necessary for survival. The problem is that the human organism cannot manufacture them or refine them from any other part of the diet, making it necessary to get EFA’s from an outside food source. HempOmega can be used as one of these food sources.

In addition with providing Essential Omega Fatty Acids, the HempOmega product also includes naturally occuring plant polysaccharides and micronutrients from Aloe Vera.

Aloe vera has been used medicinally and nutritionally both externally and internally for over 6,000 years. It is known for aiding the health of skin, stomach, immune system, intestines, mouth and eyes, and for many other uses. BiAloe®, short for Bio-Active Aloe, is manufactured using unique aloe vera processing technology that allows for a bio-active profile nearly identical to that of natural Aloe vera inner leaf gel. A full recommended daily serving is included in the HempOmega formula.

The HempOmega Formula also provides cellular support from BioAstin™. This ingredient is known as one of the most powerful free radical eliminating and singlet oxygen quenching natural antioxidant known to man. It has been shown to be 550 times stronger than Vitamin E and 800 times stronger than CoQ10. A full recommended daily serving is included in the HempOmega formula.

With the addition of Organic Hemp Seed Oil, plus Co-Enzyme Q10 the HempOmega Supplement is a complete whole wellness support supplement.

• January 26, 2011 9:51 AM PST
    • Americans are Overweight.

No, let's be honest, we're FAT!

Currently, close to 74% of ALL American Adults are
      Overweight, Obese or Extremely Obese!

In spite of all those:
      * exercise programs,
      * expensive diet plans,
      * overpriced and dusty weight-loss equipment, and
      * organic food we buy

We're still gaining Weight!

While diet and exercise can take many most of the way, most of us need a push over the 'hump' to our ideal weight.

Mandura, the International Leader in Nutritional and Diet Supplements introduces TRIM.

In a 60 day Double-blind, placebo-controlled test,

The Mandura Trim group:

• Lost 21.5 pounds of body fat in 8 weeks

• Lost 3.96 inches off their waist

• Lost 3.28 inches off their hips

• Lost 1.2 inches off each thigh

• Reduced leptin levels by 42%

• Had a 90% greater fat loss than the placebo group

Mandura Trim isn't another generic weight-loss supplement
      that boosts your metabolism with
      potentially harmful side
      effects
      , or that unnaturally suppresses your appetite and
      causes weight-loss through starvation!

Mandura Trim uses the natural hormone Leptin that your
      body uses to let the brain know when you're
      full. Instead of
      tricking your body, Trim lets your body function as it should.

Safe, Natural, and PROVEN.

FInd out more at:

http://BuyManduraTrim.com