Forums New Work from Home Companies Body FX Direct
  • Topic: Join BodyFX

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • April 11, 2013 5:08 PM PDT
    • Join BodyFX

Hello my name is Loretta Gonzales and I’m a Charter Coach with Body FX.  I invite you to take a look at Body FX Direct, a new company specializing in Weight Loss & Fitness and infomercial advertising.  Body FX specializes in infomercials selling Fitness & Weight Loss DVD’s. Body FX Coaches will receive company generated leads for free!  Take a look at this business and sign up for free until May.  I know you will agree – this is a phenomenal opportunity!

www.Get-Fit-With-BodyFX.com

This post was edited by Loretta Gonzales at April 11, 2013 7:24 PM PDT
    • April 15, 2013 2:03 PM PDT
    • Join BodyFX

Hey there Loretta, I'm curious if you might be able to tell me a little more about Body FX? I have been away from these forums for awhile and this was the first I've heard of the company.  Having just checked it out, I'm curious as to how it compares with the P90x workout which comes packaged with Team Beachbody's plan. I'm also wondering if you know off-hand where I might find readily accessible information regarding the ingredients used in Body FX health supplements?

Thank you very much in advance for any information you can give me. :)

• April 16, 2013 9:54 PM PDT
    • Join BodyFX

Hi Wallace, Body FX is in prelaunch and has not officially launched yet.  I'm a little familar with Beachbody, where everyone joins and work outs along with taking the nutritional product.  Body FX specializes in Fitness DVD infomercials and introduces the Body FX supplements to their customers on the back end.  Body FX Coaches will receive the contact information on those customers to follow up and introduce nutritional products and/or answer their questions.  Also, when a customer purchases the Fitness DVD's they are automatically attached to a Body FX Coach so if that customer orders (without the coach even contacting him/her) the assigned coach receives the commissions.   The Coaches package comes with a set of the JNL Fusion and a set of the Figure 8 (will not be released until Fusion DVD sales volumn slows down). And also each one of the nutritional products.  Please visit my facebook fan page for more information at www.facebook.com/getfitwithbodyfx

Or feel free to call me at 719-565-9994 and I would be happy to send you more information on the products and comp plan. 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel