Forums General Introduce Yourself
  • Topic: Old member returns..

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • May 13, 2013 1:18 PM PDT
    • Old member returns..

Repspace lives! and on that note,

$@#*&, I can not tell you what horrific crimes I'm willing to commit for just 3 hours worth of sleep. Today I tried to take a nap. Why you ask? Oh I'll tell you, because today after my beloved 8 year old came furiously storming up the stairs as if him and everything he loves were on fire; a split second thought took place in which I considered tossing his ever-yapping, infinitely fidgety body into the ceiling fan instead of giving him his usual 'welcome home' hug.

You know there are laws in regard to these things, in addition to some moral beliefs that tell me something like that is wrong so I can't, but I did think it over. After not tossing him into the fan, I decided to just give up and research one of my favorite haunts, REPSPACE! in search of a product, ANY product that can possibly help me sleep. I mean yeah I can remember discussing some pretty sad products, but dammit the posters here are awesome and one of my old buddies will be able to Enlyten me if something works.

First product line I stumbled on is called "Enlyten".

I am sleeping like crap night after night with absolutely no cause whatsoever. It's not too much coffee, it's not anxiety, as that is the very foundation of who I am and was built on spastic energy and anxiousnous and I am no stranger to the semi-chaotic neural signals that end up being my own thought patterns and communications.

Can anyone tell me ANYTHING from a non-rep's point of view as to whether this stuff works? I'm going to do some research and will share whatever I find. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images.jpg (5.84 Kb)
      This post was edited by Rickdowns77 at May 13, 2013 1:21 PM PDT
    • May 14, 2013 5:22 AM PDT
    • Old member returns..

Good to see you again, but I've never heard of it.

Um, have you considered Tylenol PM? ;)

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 23, 2013 6:12 PM PDT
    • Old member returns..

LOL! Haven't heard of it. I know tylenol pm or melatonin doesn't work for me and I don't feel like over-dosing with it. I will need to wake up eventually. On another note, you gave me a good laugh I needed!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel