Forums General Suggestions
  • Topic: Top Users

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • May 25, 2013 5:26 AM PDT
    • Top Users

Just wanted to say, I was exploring the site this morning, and the Top Users section is brillant!

Never looked before, and when I saw I was only in FOURTH place... well, the old competition gene kicks in! :)

I'm gunning for you, TeamNY! LOL!

Everyone have a great weekend,

Jon

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• May 25, 2013 1:00 PM PDT
    • Top Users

you too buddy

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• June 3, 2013 5:08 AM PDT
    • Top Users

Welcome back! I love repspace and want to see it become a thriving community filled with advice and help!

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Give Your Life Some TLC!

• January 17, 2014 11:49 AM PST
    • Top Users

Top Users List is a really great idea. Good incentive for each member. Being in the top 10. speaks that members are engaged on RepSpace. They inform and do their bussines. Everything  for a  bussines on the network way - wellnet. And finally for fun and new friendships. I need a little more to be in the top 10.  Who can and wants, let the wind at my back :D  We're all here for the same reason- to be the best.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel