Forums General Introduce Yourself
  • Topic: "Wasn't Life Meant To Be Fun"?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 25, 2013 4:10 PM PDT
    • "Wasn't Life Meant To Be Fun"?

Hello, I am Lori Naipo and the owner of Doggies Unlimited and an Independent Rep for Life's Healthy Pet Food and MyFunLife.

I love to travel but it just got to expensive so I was thrilled to have been introduced to MyFunLife.  The travel discounts they offered to their members were unbelievable.  FunTRIPS (pennies on the dollar), FunCondos (4 to 5 Star Luxury Condos at 50 to 80% even 90% discount), CRUISES as low as $59.00.  Plus they offer a plan to get paid 4 ways.  What more could I ask for. Travel, have fun and make money.  So I jumped in and now I am inviting people to join my team of professionals in ground level positioning before we go global.

Want to have fun and get paid, check it out and take the tour to see what all the excitement is about in the #1 ranked Home Base Business Opportunity with the fastest growth, WORLDWIDE!!!  They also have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you want to get behind the scenes and check out the entire program. So "JOIN NOW" You will love it!  We will see you on the beaches of the world!!

http://myfunlifelivinglife.LifeStartsAt21.com/lcp4  or www.myfunlife2.com.

MYFUNLIFE19images.jpg (9.23 Kb)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel