Forums General Introduce Yourself
  • Topic: New Kid On Block

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • February 17, 2014 8:33 PM PST
    • New Kid On Block

Hi, 

I am Don Whelan. I grew up in Illinois and now reside in South Mississippi and have for 25 years. I worked in the shipbuilding industry for over 20 years. I now do Internet Marketing and Blog and really enjoy it. If you are interested in Quanta or would just like a little more info please contact me. I am a regular real person. I use the Quanta material and program myself and I am quite happy with the program so far.I am actually excited about the material and have a hard time turning the audios off at bedtime. Quite inspiring and motivational. Pumps me up.  My upline and mentor/coach/teacher is an amazing person. He has a very successful blog and social media marketing knowledge. He is an author of two killer internet marketing books. I know I am going to be able to accomplish amazing things with this program. Please take a look. Change and Prosperity may be only a click away. Talk soon, Don http://journey.teamquanta.com 

This post was edited by don whelan at February 17, 2014 8:39 PM PST
    • March 5, 2014 5:58 AM PST
    • New Kid On Block

Welcome!

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel