Forums General Marketing Resources
  • Topic: Create More Leverage In Marketing

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 8, 2014 8:46 PM PDT
    • Create More Leverage In Marketing

“ Don't wish it was easier, Wish you were Better.”

The biggest challenge that most people have in network Marketing is becoming greater than his or

her current skill set. And most sponsors over the years have told and taught on building from the

Warm market and using the home as a means of togetherness . And this was displayed as

a process of duplication. If you do this just as I have done, you sould experience the same results. And

this term or method was not fully understood until Melton Fogg, a network Marketing Guru started

the concept of People's Franchise.

A Direct sales Associate has her on Mountain to Climb and Valley to tread. The Old system of networking still work to a threshold of success for the Novice. And when the warm List is Exuasted and you have No friends or Family members to talk too. What am I to do Next? And we hear excuses like.. I have No other people to talk too, I don't feel comfortable talking to strangers six feet from me, and so on.

In The Earlier stages of Networking Marketing when the legendary Amway got the foundational structure layed for a duplication way of doing business. List, 3 way call, Meeting, sounds easy Right!!! It Takes WORK. WORK. WORK.. We are dealing with people. The Hidden skill in this equation is Marketing/Advertising. I will now shift our focus to the Life and Blood of Business.

We were Taught in the Amway days of networking that Word of Mouth is your Marketing Method. And we believed this was the only true way to get results. From Warm Market list.

The progression of Technlogy helped our lives tremendously. We can Now communicate faster and more efficient , than we could 20 years ago. You can now process your business faster and more efficient at the click of a button. You can now have a meeting with thousands of people in the matter of seconds. You can Now reach the World from Home and communicate, share and expand your business in the same process of the OLD. But faster..

In closing, “Network Marketing is a way of life! And Evolution is a process we all have to adapt to or get left behind.”

P.S. I left you a treasure a tools to Aid you in your business efforts http://itoolbot.com

Samuel Logan

Are you caught in a Box.jpg (21.92 Kb)

When life throws you lemonds, gather them up and open a business."

join me at http://MYfLapps.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel