Forums Closed Companies Closed Companies
  • Topic: What happened to New Vision International?

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 3, 2014 8:26 AM PDT
    • What happened to New Vision International?

I just noticed that the New Vision International website goes to Vemma, so it looks they have closed or merged, and I did find a copy of a letter online ( included below ) about New Vision ceasing operations but what I can't find is a date for when this happened?

Is the new company called "New Vision Vemma"?

BJ Boreyko letter:

New Vision Team Members and Consumers,

For the past 16 years, my sisters, Karen and Lauren Boreyko, and I have been committed to providing you with the most beneficial products and tools to better your health and business. It’s important that as a company, we continually assess our business operations based on trends established by our Team Members and Consumers.

After taking a close look at New Vision’s business operations and product line, we’ve found that a tremendous number of our Members have migrated to our sister company, Vemma Nutrition Company, and Consumers are concentrating on specific New Vision products. After watching this trend continue over the last several years, we thought, why not offer you the best of both worlds? Our goal will always be to continue to offer your favorite New Vision products, while introducing you to new, beneficial products and giving you an enhanced business opportunity. Therefore, we have decided to transition our New Vision business operations to Vemma Nutrition Company.

My sisters and I founded Vemma in 2004, and it is rapidly growing as one of the premier industry leaders specializing in premium liquid nutrition. Operating in over 50 countries, Vemma is positioned for abundant growth with a strong product line and an unparalleled business opportunity. We know our parents would be proud to combine the New Vision legacy with Vemma’s progressive approach. And, like New Vision, Vemma is focused on helping people live a better quality of life, both physically and financially.

We want to assure you that your level of service from us will continue with the transition to Vemma. Our dad used to say, “It’s not the challenges that get thrown at you that define the person you are–it’s how you react to them.” With the New Vision transition comes the fantastic Vemma product line and a robust opportunity for you and your business if desired.

Although New Vision will cease its operations, the same great pricing will be available on the most popular New Vision products through Vemma. For Team Members, a prime spot has been selected for you in our Vemma organization. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for you, and will make every effort to have the process complete in January 2011. Please look for further communications detailing the upcoming changes over the next few months. In the meantime, if you have any questions, e-mail Member Services at ms@newvision.com, or call 1-800-838-8388 in the U.S. or 1-888-264-8844 in Canada.

Thank you for your understanding and continued business. We’re excited about the future and we’re confident that you will love the transition to Vemma!

Stay strong! Stay positive!

BK Boreyko
      New Vision Vemma Founder & CEO

• October 4, 2014 8:24 AM PDT
    • What happened to New Vision International?

Thank you for information!!!

When life throws you lemonds, gather them up and open a business."

join me at http://MYfLapps.com

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel