Forums BitCoin MLMs 1BitCoinNetwork Forum
  • Topic: 1BitCoinNetwork PreLaunch

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • October 7, 2014 1:14 PM PDT
    • 1BitCoinNetwork PreLaunch

1BitCoinNetwork

I just caught wind of a new BitCoin MLM, this one out of Vegas, 1BitCoinNetwork.

CEO is listed as Jim Clayton. I recognize the name from a few MLM's in the past. None that I recall ever went anywhere, or are even around today.

Not sure what their niche or gimmick is going to be. Their address is listed as 10120 S. Eastern Ave suite #200, Henderson Nevada but Google Streetview doesn't show much for that address.

There's an opt-in form for the 1BitCoinNetwork prelaunch, promising to be "The Greatest Network Marketing Opportunity launching In!" - is that a sentence?

• October 8, 2014 12:31 PM PDT

Jim Clayton as CEO?

The last executive position I recall James Clayton working was as Chief Operating Officer at Zippi.com

We all know how that ended. Crashed and burned as an MLM, stock reverse split over and over again and dowward-revalued until investors lost everything. Most likely not his personal responsibility, but not a resume builder either.

The only company referenced in his current bio is 1Network.com.  1Network was not an MLM success story. The company closed without notice. Again, probably not his personal fault, but why throw it in your bio as some kind of resume builder? Huge red flag. 

Is there any leadership reference to Jim Clayton that has concrete details about his role, and with a company that's still in business?

This post was edited by WatchDog at October 8, 2014 12:38 PM PDT
    • October 10, 2014 1:58 PM PDT

1BitCoin released at least a small snapshot of their business yesterday in a press release announcing thier classified ad platform.

They announced buy in costs for 1BitCoin reps and merchants:

"The business opportunity for the representative is $300 per year and the cost to the business merchant for his listing is $350 per year. The response to this enterprise has been exhilarating. Based on our unique platform and marketing plan we anticipate to enroll approximately 50,000 representatives in the first full year worldwide; who we refer to as Business Builders and Affiliates, in addition to well over 150,000 merchants participating in the directory."

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel