Forums New Work from Home Companies YEVO
  • Topic: YEVO Forum

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 21, 2014 6:01 PM PST
    • YEVO Forum

Pre-Launch Announcement Trillion Dollar FOOD Industry goes MLM! Opening in USA, then Mexico, Japan and Korea!

On February 1st, a new MLM Food Company will be launching! Their product line will be delicious, healthy, nutritious Foods - which are packaged using a unique new patented process! Each great tasting serving will contain Protein, Fiber, Omega 3s and all 43 of the essential nutrients that our bodies need for optimal health! Who will be interested? Any Mom or Dad that wants to prepare their family a healthy, nutritious, tasty meal - without slaving in the kitchen for hours on end. The product line will also be a big hit with 10's of millions of outdoors people (campers, hunters, hikers)... How about the 10's of millions of survivalists who are preparing for the unknown? How about millions of college students who are eating pure junk food every day? What about the millions of kids that are home alone at times and looking for something to eat? This is a Huge Untapped Market! The Food industry is a 4.3-Trillion dollar per-year industry. It's bigger that Nutrition, Weight Loss and Home Care combined! This Company is destined to be a billion-dollar giant, and you are among the first to hear of it! Meet the Founder

Peter Castleman:

Peter Castleman, 58, graduated from Duke University at the top of his class. He received his MBA from Harvard, where he later became a Professor. He went to work on Wall Street, first at JP Morgan, then as a Managing Partner at Whitney Capital Equity Group with merger and acquisitions.

He was extremely successful! He bought North Face when it was going bankrupt - turned it into a 3 billion/year company - and sold it. He did the same with Igloo, and several others.

He and a partner started a Company which imported Chinese Herbs. They named that company Pharmanex. The herbs were sold through retail outlets such as Walgreens, CVS and GNC. They grew that Company to 50M+ in annual sales. Pharmanex was then sold to NuSkin. NuSkin turned Pharmanex into a billion dollar brand. This opened Peter's eyes to the power of network marketing.

Four years after Mark Hughes of Herbalife passed away, that company was in a mess and Peter encouraged his partners at Whitney Capital to purchase Herbalife. They only agreed with the hedge of another Equity partner named Golden Gate. They bought Herbalife when it was at 700-800 Million/year.

Within 5 years, with Peter as the Chairman of the Board, Herbalife grew to over 3 Billion/year. When Whitney Capital sold Herbalife, it is estimated that Peter netted $850 million on the transaction.

Peter then tried to purchase Herbalife with his own funds. When they couldn't agree on a price, he passed. Ever since, Peter's dream has been to start his own network marketing company with its own culture and mission. On February 1, 2015, that dream will become a reality.

Company Overview

Today, people are trying to address their dietary health by taking many different roads; the Organic Road, the Non-GMO Road, the Antioxidant Road, the Gluten Free Road, etc.

The problem is, none of these roads are addressing the foundational problem! The bottom line is that our Food is meant to nourish our bodies. What our bodies need from the foods that we eat everyday are 43 Essential Nutrients. These essential nutrients are nutrients that our bodies cannot make. You must consume them every day - in your diet - to properly nourish your body.

Many people are overeating unhealthy foods, yet they are starving themselves because they are not getting these 43 Essential Nutrients - and these are the nutrients that when absorbed, cause your body to signal your brain that you are full. These 43 Nutrients ensure that your cells are nourished and they sustain health and promote growth. The mass population is probably not even getting half of their daily nutritional requirements and this foundational weakness is at the root of many of the diseases so common today.

"Overweight and undernourished" has become the norm in our society. Castleman's new company will provide a solution to that problem. The Company will not be in the Billion Dollar food supplement industry, but the Trillion Dollar FOOD industry. Peter Castleman has put together a Scientific Advisory Board which includes top Harvard, Yale and UC Davis Nutritional Professors. The team includes top Chefs and renowned formulators, including Chip Marsland, who formulated for Barry Sears of the Zone Diet. Together they have developed over 100 common foods we enjoy often… with the added foundational quality of providing 100% of the 43 Essential Nutrients our bodies need every day, including our Macro and Micro nutrients. This product line will continue to grow and will always be made from whole food ingredients. All of our foods come in a dehydrated form and will only need to have water added. The specific dehydration process that we will be using is unique to this Company and is protected by several patents. The foods will have a shelf life of over 2 years. Each serving will retail for approximately $4.00 - and each serving will provide a full 50% of the 43 Essential Nutrients. Therefore, two servings a day will provide 100% of your daily Essential Nutritional needs. This is not a diet. What we are providing are healthier food choices. Each serving is 400 calories or less.

We will have foods like; Marconi and Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Oatmeal, Chile, Chicken Soup, Red Beans & Rice, Puddings, Coffee and Tea. There will also be delicious "Sauces" (marinara, alfredo & ricotta) which contain the 43 nutrients.

A traditional bowl of Oatmeal is mostly carbohydrates. Our oatmeal has 26 grams of protein (equivalent to a 16 ounce Rib-eye) 1 ½ grams of Omega 3s (4 cod liver oil capsules), 11 grams of fiber (2 cups of Broccoli), and it provides 50% of the 43 Essential Nutrients.

The Company has already purchased a 5-Million dollar, 95,000 square foot Manufac-turing facility in Reno, Nevada - and they have invested over 3 Million into the retrofitting.

The home office will be in Utah where we can access the network marketing resources.

The Company will be officially launching in February 2015 in the USA and possibly simultaneously in Mexico. Shortly after, we will first open Korea and then shortly after Japan.

Every International Market will be treated individually. We do not want our documents and websites to look like American translations. We will be investing in local marketing companies to create localized and culturally correct material.

Our CEO, David Brown, has previously been the CEO of two highly successful network marketing Companies. Our COO, Gene Tipps opened 40 countries for Tahitian Noni - and our Asian Executive Mgmt. Team has over 160 years of experience opening and developing these markets.

The goal is to open Korea and Japan the same way NuSkin did in Japan with over 60,000 joining day one. Peter has a 750 Million "Play Money Fund" for developing this company.

Our compensation plan will be a hybrid Un-level plan with seven levels of pay, weekly Fast Start Bonuses, Generational Bonuses, and large Bonus Pools to encourage a culture of teamwork. It will take three legs to max-out the compensation plan. The pay plan will be fair and easy to understand. The cost of entry will be minimal. Personal Volume require-ments can be met with personal purchases or Customer purchases.

Peter says that he will be disappointed if we only become a Billion Dollar Company. We are not in competition with any network marketing company… Our competition is Nestle, Kraft and Proctor & Gamble.

Pre-Launch

The Company is currently operating in a "Pre-launch Mode.

Everyone that enrolls during the pre-launch will receive a free self-replicated website and a fully functional back office which will include reports and genealogy functions.

Throughout the prelaunch, people will be able to "pre-order" Distributor Kits and Product Packs. However, these pre-orders will NOT be processed and Credit cards will NOT be charged until February. Prior to processing the orders, the Company will give people the opportunity to "Confirm" or "Cancel" their pre-orders.

The company is spending a lot of money on Social Media marketing tools that will cross all mediums: IPad, Cell phones, Computer, etc. The company is also creating a series of "Move Like Videos" that tell the story of our Company and Products. Many of these tools will be made available during the pre-launch.

Additional Notes

The company's products are described as being "Nutrient Dense Foods". Each serving of food will contain water soluble nutrients, fat soluble nutrients, full chain amino, essential fatty, full mineral complex, macro and micro nutrients.

In the future, the Company anticipates having a wide variety of meal options including non-GMO, non-dairy, non-soy, organic and gluten free choices.

The compensation plan will be easy to understand and explain… with no BV, CV or Points! It will all be "one to one".

The Product will be light weight, and shipping costs will be minimal. In most states, there is no sales tax on Foods.

The Company is designing a Corporate Sponsored Training Program - and there will be training from Top Distributors as they accomplish Ranks in the field

NOTE: This document has been compiled from notes that were taken during numerous calls with Corporate Executives. All information is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed. As we approach the official pre-launch date, more and more specific details will become available.

• November 30, 2014 10:25 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

We are not Yurika, remember...Peter Castleman has taken many failing companies and turned them into Billions...

During his tenure at Whitney Capital, Castleman bought 11 different companies and turned each of them into Billion Dollar Brands. These Companies include the consumer giants, North Face and Igloo.                 

He and a partner started importing Chinese Herbs. They sold them through Walgreens and GNC under the name Pharmanex. After growing the Company to 50 million in sales, Castleman sold the Company to NuSkin. When NuSkin turned it into a "billion dollar brand", it opened his eyes to the power of network marketing.                  

Four years after Mark Hughes of Herbalife passed away, Peter Castleman encouraged his partners at Whitney Capital to purchase Herbalife.                 

They only agreed with the hedge of another Equity partner named Golden Gate Capital. Together, they bought Herbalife when it was at roughly 700 million a year in sales. Within 5 years, with Peter Castleman as the Chairman of the Board, annual sales grew to over 3 Billion.                 

• November 30, 2014 10:32 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

Is the 15 serving pouch a single pouch? I mean, once opened, you need to serve 15 people with the contents, it's all cooked in the pouch at the same time? I'm not sure how often I would be looking to feed 15 people oatmeal all at once - honestly can't think of one time in my life when that would happen. Hopefully I'm misunderstanding, and this containes 15 single servings that can each be prepared separately?

I will definitely concede that Peter Castleman seems to have a solid history of success with various companies. A much better bio than some of the cardboard cutout CEOs that appear on the executive list for new companies, with bio's full of vague nonsense or outright fabrications.

A key element with Yevo is going to be if product delivers on time.  Could you also let me know if they have expanded the meals that are available on the initial order page? When I checked, there was only oatmeal, breakfast rice, cofee and tea.

• December 1, 2014 10:34 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

Thanks for clarifying. That makes a significant difference. The way it read I thought it was one jumbo family style serving pouch. $4.00 per unit seems easier to swallow as a consumer ( pun intended ) than $5.00 for some reason. 

Peter Castleman being an outsider and bringing in traditional business values and expectations to an MLM launch will probably make a big difference with promised deadlines and expectations being met.

I have always said that a consumable product is the key to a successful MLM. If the product is outstanding and gets great reviews when it starts shipping in February, and the comp plan satisfies the masses, this may take off as the marketing material anticipates.

I guess those $60.00 bottles of juice from other companies prove that it's not always pricing, but it's almost always perception that counts in the long run. 

• December 7, 2014 11:48 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

Funny, 

Yes, I always think of the $40. to $60. juices too, and look how much of those sold over the years, and continue to sell.  Those are supplements for health, YEVO is the meal, so this should be interesting.  No doubt food is the most consumable of all products, so as I have said over the years, I would rather have a penny from 100 people than make a dollar from my one sale.  Granted, the compensation plan has to be reasonable, and with foods low margins, this had better be very good selections and quality, never mind great tasting.  Sample were just that, samples, so we don't know if the production runs will taste.  I was impressed more by the CEO and management aspects which says a lot for me, not the same old same old get rich quick hype of most pre-launches. This was refreshing to see a totally different hype based on management, manufacturing facilities and patented dehydration process, nothing on get rich quick, but get rich slow over long term, and that is what I was focused on.  Too many start ups have nothing, and need to charge distributor fees to fund company to start, not what I want to see.

Success to all, 

This post was edited by M OSullivan at December 7, 2014 11:49 AM PST ____________________________________

BEST FREE & EASY MONEY SAVING RECESSION PROOF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

WHICH SAVE EVERYONE MONEY & PROVIDE CONCLUSIVE RESULTS INSTANTLY

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• January 8, 2015 11:39 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

What I understand about the 15 sreving pouch or even the signles is that you can portion the amount you eat. A child could not finnish a sign sreving.

A gentlman was at the pre meeting in Portland Oregon on Jan 5th, and talk about his experiences with the signles. He said the frist day he eat he had a very hard time finnishing what he had, at 7 am and was not hunger again until about 4 pm that day. the next day he only had half a pack, at 7 am and was good until about 1 or so.

I'm trying to get more information on nutrients value on smaller size portion.

• January 8, 2015 5:18 PM PST
    • YEVO Forum

The true test is in the taste, price and management, so time will tell, no products yet.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

http://FREE-STREAM-TV.com     http://JUST-PRUVIT.com     http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com

• January 13, 2015 10:24 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

But this is your landing page, not ryhical to hijack thread and promote, and forum mod posted at beginning of thread that this is not allowed.

Success to all,

• January 23, 2015 11:41 PM PST
    • YEVO Forum

If someone is just wanting oatmeal, they can buy that at any grocery store and yes it would be cheaper.  But, if someone wants 43 essential nutrients in that oatmeal.... Yevo is the only place they can get it!  We aren't selling just oatmeal or just rice, etc.   We are offering essential nutrients that just happen to be available in the form of food!  If you tried to get these nutrients via a shopping trip, you would go broke and have something that most people couldn't stomach to eat!   Bottom line, you can't get what Yevo is bringing anywhere except Yevo! 

• January 24, 2015 10:49 AM PST
    • YEVO Forum

Or, hypothetically, could they not just take a vitamin with thier store-bought oatmeal? Or a protien shake that contains the nutrients ( I did an analysis on another page about plain oatmeal with the protien and nutrient powder added, comparing apples to apples for pricing ).

I will agree that at this time, no one else is offering the oatmeal with 43 nutrients, though at one time MetRX had an identical product ( yup, enriched oatmeal with exactly 43 essential nutrients ) but they dropped it from their product line a couple of years ago.

• March 2, 2015 12:36 PM PST
    • YEVO Forum

From my experiences with YEVO thus far, everybody I have given a sample to loves it. I was able to get CFP and his office interested for the main reason he knew who Peter Castelman was and what he did with Herbal life. Going to carry the products in his break room. Tea, Coffee, Oatmeal, Hot Rice.

Have a blessed day!!

• March 10, 2015 8:28 AM PDT
    • YEVO Forum

Interesting,

Granted, the oatmeal was good, just not $4.00 good, no matter if it does have added 43 nutrients.  To finally launch with so few products given all the hype is a major failure in my opinion, not worth spending hundreds of dollars on oatmeal or what I call cream of wheat which I don't like at all.  It is a shame, but given all the hype over Castlman's herbalife turn around, and deep pockets, why are they charging $50. just to become a distributor?  For what, no samples even, so not a good sign to have to raise operating capital off the backs of distributors.  Pay to play never was a good business plan in my experience.

Success to all,

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel