Forums General Advertise Your Business
  • Topic: Total Life Changes

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • November 30, 2014 8:47 PM PST
    • Total Life Changes

Falling strongly in the "How did I never hear of this company before", I'm thrilled to have found out about Total Life Changes this past week.
      It's EXACTLY what I've been looking for!

Price point matters a lot if you're going to build a network marketing business online. My previous successes have been in the $25-$50/month range (the sweet spot IMHO) and while I've done that with a couple of product industries, by far the easiest and most lucrative was in Nutrition and/or Weight Loss.
      I have tried almost every price point in network marketing, and believe the $40 price point is good as long as it is high % commission and still have great momentum building online.

What's most exciting about TLC is they're not a brand-new or pre-launch company!  Over 700% growth the past 2 years, but still largely unheard of here in the USA (big in Latin America).
      They already have over 20 excellent products, including their most famous the Weight Loss Tea!
      Debt Free, growing, solid product base - for Marketers this is the formula for massive growth!

Compensation:

• No sign-up fees!!
      • 50% fast-start commission on all initial orders!
      • Paid every Monday!
      • Lifestyle bonus at 20k volume of 1500! 5
      • 0% check match on personal sign ups! 1
      • 0-50% on your personal signs up!
      • Paid up to 25% on the binary!

My team is growing fast because it's only $39.95 to get in and get your product! There's no affiliate fee to lock in your spot... you just order the product and you are good to go!

JP

Jon R. Patrick

Total Life Changes - Nutrition & weight loss products including the "Miracle Tea". Established & debt free with 700% Growth past 2 years and Binary comp plan on steroids! Weekly pay on fast start and residual with $40 order and NO Sign Up Fee! 

Give Your Life Some TLC!

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel