Forums Work From Home Business Forums Vemma Forum
  • Topic: Vemma FTC Complaint

Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • August 25, 2015 2:26 PM PDT
    • Vemma FTC Complaint

Bad news today for Vemma. The FTC apparently served them today, something to do with autoship although the complaint will not be unsealed until Friday.

Vemma sells a consumable product, has a top rating with the BBB ( not that I give much credence to the BBB, they are after all a pay-to-play organization at their very core ) but Vemma is a company that I've never heard any complaints about, I know reps who are earning regular checks, and the product is decent - just not my thing.

What's bad for the industry is the feeding frenzy that will immediately occur - there will be posts everywhere about "Lost your Vemma check? Jump over here!" and things of that nature. Reps tearing through downlines with the next new offer.

Vemma's autoship requirements were, as I understand, removed a while back. I haven't fact checked that - but I look forward to reading the complaint and trying to decipher what the target action is going to be.

Condolences to Vemma reps everywhere.

• August 29, 2015 10:16 AM PDT
    • Vemma FTC Complaint

Very unfortunate indeed, WatchDog. Sad to see a company shut down and all their reps/affiliates losing their businesses, and also from being able to continue using a health/nutritional product that has benefited them.

I wrote a post in your other thread, but also wanted to express my condolences. Speaking from experience, it sucks when you've brought family/friends/associates/etc. into your program and then it gets shut down. It really sucks! =(

This post was edited by Leigh S at August 29, 2015 10:18 AM PDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel