Forums General Advertise Your Business
  • Topic: Products with 100% to 150% profit - Sell like crazy!

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • April 26, 2017 1:58 AM PDT
    • Products with 100% to 150% profit - Sell like crazy!

Hi All 

What if I showed you a line of amazing products that are really easy to sell. Cost $120 for you initial order (around £93) that's 18 packs and would earn you between 100% and 150% in a couple of days. (£177)

Then you showed it to someone else and you got half of there $120 for introducing them. Thats £46 + £177 = £223.5 profit!

But what if they thought it was so easy that they bought more, or introduced someone and you got a % of their orders. In fact there are 7 amazing ways to profit from these simple steps!!

Once you're on board you can order at just $40 at time, make your profit and repeat. No need to recruit anyone (but if you do, then thats extra cash for you!). I have secret facebook groups that I'll invite you too for help and support should you ever want it. Our members all share what's working right now with each other for increasing sales. Some of our team members have already (within 2 or 3 months of starting) quit there day jobs because they are now earning more than their full time wage.  Others are earning good money selling via their Facebook profile... it sells because people talk and share their results and others want the same!!

These products sell like crazy - take a look at the benefits for yourself, you'll see why! https://signupsite.vidadivina.com

If you want any further info or have questions please feel free to ask. 

Rich

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel