Forums » YEVO

List of newest posts

• March 10, 2015 8:28 AM PDT
    • Interesting,

Granted, the oatmeal was good, just not $4.00 good, no matter if it does have added 43 nutrients.  To finally launch with so few products given all the hype is a major failure in my opinion, not worth spending hundreds of dollars on oatmeal or what I call cream of wheat which I don't like at all.  It is a shame, but given all the hype over Castlman's herbalife turn around, and deep pockets, why are they charging $50. just to become a distributor?  For what, no samples even, so not a good sign to have to raise operating capital off the backs of distributors.  Pay to play never was a good business plan in my experience.

Success to all,

• March 2, 2015 12:36 PM PST
    • From my experiences with YEVO thus far, everybody I have given a sample to loves it. I was able to get CFP and his office interested for the main reason he knew who Peter Castelman was and what he did with Herbal life. Going to carry the products in his break room. Tea, Coffee, Oatmeal, Hot Rice.

Have a blessed day!!

• January 24, 2015 10:49 AM PST
    • Or, hypothetically, could they not just take a vitamin with thier store-bought oatmeal? Or a protien shake that contains the nutrients ( I did an analysis on another page about plain oatmeal with the protien and nutrient powder added, comparing apples to apples for pricing ).

I will agree that at this time, no one else is offering the oatmeal with 43 nutrients, though at one time MetRX had an identical product ( yup, enriched oatmeal with exactly 43 essential nutrients ) but they dropped it from their product line a couple of years ago.

• January 23, 2015 11:41 PM PST
    • If someone is just wanting oatmeal, they can buy that at any grocery store and yes it would be cheaper.  But, if someone wants 43 essential nutrients in that oatmeal.... Yevo is the only place they can get it!  We aren't selling just oatmeal or just rice, etc.   We are offering essential nutrients that just happen to be available in the form of food!  If you tried to get these nutrients via a shopping trip, you would go broke and have something that most people couldn't stomach to eat!   Bottom line, you can't get what Yevo is bringing anywhere except Yevo! 

• January 13, 2015 10:24 AM PST
    • But this is your landing page, not ryhical to hijack thread and promote, and forum mod posted at beginning of thread that this is not allowed.

Success to all,

• January 12, 2015 5:56 PM PST
    • Less than 2 weeks until launch and all of the answers to your questions will be on the website.  I'm confident you will love what you see :)

• January 8, 2015 5:18 PM PST
    • The true test is in the taste, price and management, so time will tell, no products yet.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

• January 8, 2015 11:39 AM PST
    • What I understand about the 15 sreving pouch or even the signles is that you can portion the amount you eat. A child could not finnish a sign sreving.

A gentlman was at the pre meeting in Portland Oregon on Jan 5th, and talk about his experiences with the signles. He said the frist day he eat he had a very hard time finnishing what he had, at 7 am and was not hunger again until about 4 pm that day. the next day he only had half a pack, at 7 am and was good until about 1 or so.

I'm trying to get more information on nutrients value on smaller size portion.

• December 30, 2014 10:33 AM PST
    • Have any new products been released that can be pre-ordered from Yevo?

• December 7, 2014 11:48 AM PST
    • Funny, 

Yes, I always think of the $40. to $60. juices too, and look how much of those sold over the years, and continue to sell.  Those are supplements for health, YEVO is the meal, so this should be interesting.  No doubt food is the most consumable of all products, so as I have said over the years, I would rather have a penny from 100 people than make a dollar from my one sale.  Granted, the compensation plan has to be reasonable, and with foods low margins, this had better be very good selections and quality, never mind great tasting.  Sample were just that, samples, so we don't know if the production runs will taste.  I was impressed more by the CEO and management aspects which says a lot for me, not the same old same old get rich quick hype of most pre-launches. This was refreshing to see a totally different hype based on management, manufacturing facilities and patented dehydration process, nothing on get rich quick, but get rich slow over long term, and that is what I was focused on.  Too many start ups have nothing, and need to charge distributor fees to fund company to start, not what I want to see.

Success to all, 

• December 1, 2014 10:34 AM PST
    • Thanks for clarifying. That makes a significant difference. The way it read I thought it was one jumbo family style serving pouch. $4.00 per unit seems easier to swallow as a consumer ( pun intended ) than $5.00 for some reason. 

Peter Castleman being an outsider and bringing in traditional business values and expectations to an MLM launch will probably make a big difference with promised deadlines and expectations being met.

I have always said that a consumable product is the key to a successful MLM. If the product is outstanding and gets great reviews when it starts shipping in February, and the comp plan satisfies the masses, this may take off as the marketing material anticipates.

I guess those $60.00 bottles of juice from other companies prove that it's not always pricing, but it's almost always perception that counts in the long run. 

• November 30, 2014 5:52 PM PST
    • They are 15 single serving pouches of Oatmeal. Right now they are just offering these items, soon to be 100 items to choose from.

• November 30, 2014 10:32 AM PST
    • Is the 15 serving pouch a single pouch? I mean, once opened, you need to serve 15 people with the contents, it's all cooked in the pouch at the same time? I'm not sure how often I would be looking to feed 15 people oatmeal all at once - honestly can't think of one time in my life when that would happen. Hopefully I'm misunderstanding, and this containes 15 single servings that can each be prepared separately?

I will definitely concede that Peter Castleman seems to have a solid history of success with various companies. A much better bio than some of the cardboard cutout CEOs that appear on the executive list for new companies, with bio's full of vague nonsense or outright fabrications.

A key element with Yevo is going to be if product delivers on time.  Could you also let me know if they have expanded the meals that are available on the initial order page? When I checked, there was only oatmeal, breakfast rice, cofee and tea.

• November 30, 2014 10:25 AM PST
    • We are not Yurika, remember...Peter Castleman has taken many failing companies and turned them into Billions...

During his tenure at Whitney Capital, Castleman bought 11 different companies and turned each of them into Billion Dollar Brands. These Companies include the consumer giants, North Face and Igloo.                 

He and a partner started importing Chinese Herbs. They sold them through Walgreens and GNC under the name Pharmanex. After growing the Company to 50 million in sales, Castleman sold the Company to NuSkin. When NuSkin turned it into a "billion dollar brand", it opened his eyes to the power of network marketing.                  

Four years after Mark Hughes of Herbalife passed away, Peter Castleman encouraged his partners at Whitney Capital to purchase Herbalife.                 

They only agreed with the hedge of another Equity partner named Golden Gate Capital. Together, they bought Herbalife when it was at roughly 700 million a year in sales. Within 5 years, with Peter Castleman as the Chairman of the Board, annual sales grew to over 3 Billion.                 

• November 30, 2014 10:21 AM PST
    • The price per "serving" for the large, 15 serving pouches works out to $4.00 per serving.

• November 25, 2014 8:47 PM PST
    • What other products will the company have in addition to food? I have seen other companies in nwm that sold only food go under yurika foods is a good example

• December 7, 2014 11:37 AM PST
    • Interesting,

No doubt we are all in the guestimate stage of this deal, but I know from previous offerings in the instant meal arena that macaroni should be on menu.  Several samples were provided based on macaroni alfredo style, so we shall see.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

• December 3, 2014 8:35 PM PST
    • I'm asking because I am not a vegetarian will they have products for people on the Mediterranean diet.?

• December 3, 2014 8:31 PM PST
    • Jeff Stewart said:

Tom, I am sure they will have something for Vegetarians, alot of the products do not contain any meat.

Here are 42 of the 43 Essential Nutrients you need for healthy sustainable cell life and optimal well-being as recommended by the World Health Organization. Yevo Foods contain all of these Nutrients and more... http://UnitedStates.MyYevo.com/ #yevo

Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Tryptophan, Histidine, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Linoleic Acid, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Arginine, Alanine, Proline

• November 30, 2014 8:16 AM PST
    • Hello Jeff -

Even with the nutrients, etc, is there any way to justify the 4 to 5 dollar cost per meal pouch?

It seems like a tough sell. 

I posted more in detail here about this question:

http://www.repspace.com/forums/topic/1943/yevo-com-pre-launches-this-week

Pricing: 

52 Pouches of Quaker Oats Apple Cinnamon ( bulk ) $9.48   ( 18.2 cents per serving )

Organic Protein and with nutrients - $24.69 for 18 servings ( scoops of protein with 50% of daily essential nutrients and equivelent protein to Yevo oatmeal serving )  ( $1.37 per serving )

$1.37 + 18.2 cents rounded up is still only $1.56 per serving, less than one third the price of Yevo's oatmeal.

The protein and vitamin powder is by far the most expensive part of this equation, and buying the protein in larger bulk quantities would reduce that price further.

I just don't see how four to five dollars for the equivelent of a buck fifty meal is going to fly. But i've seen crazier things - bottles of juice sold for $60.00 a pop and garages stacked full of the stuff.

I guess I will wait and see on this one.

• November 29, 2014 11:48 AM PST
    • Tom, I am sure they will have something for Vegetarians, alot of the products do not contain any meat.

Here are 42 of the 43 Essential Nutrients you need for healthy sustainable cell life and optimal well-being as recommended by the World Health Organization. Yevo Foods contain all of these Nutrients and more... http://UnitedStates.MyYevo.com/ #yevo

Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, Tryptophan, Histidine, Lysine, Methionine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Cysteine, Linoleic Acid, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Arginine, Alanine, Proline

• November 25, 2014 5:52 PM PST
    • Will the company have food products for non vegetarians? What else will they have in addition to food?

• November 24, 2014 3:20 PM PST
    • No doubt, as much as I love oatmeal, and healthy eating in general, already into organic, non-GMO, gluten free and no hormones or antibiotics, price has to compare to industry prices for equal healthy eating.  This is just pre-launch, and until full site is up to know all the details, I will wait and see, and since no charges are made to anyones credit cards until launch, nothing to lose to learn more.

Still waiting for main site to be up with more specifics on products and pricing.  Reading a label is only way to know what is in products, never mind how many ounces.  I like to eat a hardy bowl of oatmeal, and sample pouch was small taster test size, so time will tell.

Success to all,

• November 23, 2014 11:05 AM PST
    • What makes it worth the price? I can eat steel cut oatmeal and take a vitamin at the same time. That saves time and hassle and gives me the same net benefits.

• November 22, 2014 2:55 PM PST
    • No doubt, it does not compute on pre-launch site, and I was told the full blown site will be up shortly, perhaps we will get more information then, but I agree, it could be the healthiest and most nutrition packed meals ever, but in this down economy, price matters more than ever.  With the healthy up front 25% commission, perhaps it is all about the money to launch, and the get three and eat for free is the strategy to jump start program.  As one who has always felt food direct to home was going to be a winner sooner or later, and having researched the industry for years, many atttempts, but many failures given low margins in food industry.  With the organic non-GMO gluten free industry exploding, the timing may be perfect.  With so many scambling to survive, less time to cook regular meals, never mind the time to grocery shop, saving time and hassle has always been what attracted me to the organic direct industry.

Health Without Wealth Is Worthless...... Now You Can Have Both...... If You Can Afford To Jump Start It With Three And It Is Free lol